Blogger templates

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Dark Pony Designs Hair Bows at The Blogcademy San Francisco








So excited that Dark Pony Designs got to be part of this amazing Blogcademy class in San Francisco last weekend. Gala, Shauna, and Kat are some hard working, life loving ladies, who I admire greatly. They are the headmistresses who teach these international blogging workshops and they truly live the life they promote.
All the blog babes who were lucky enough to take part got a fabulous gift bag that included (among other things) big satin hair bows. It was really cool to get to see them in action via these beautiful photos. I will also be sponsoring the New York classes- so stay tuned for more on that!
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I am crazy about this blog.I am very Happy to find your blog. I know that you explain it in very good manner.
    Free shipping bar Shipping Bar for Shopify best autoketing

    ReplyDelete

  2. food games 2019
    basketball games online
    soccer games online
    am crazy about this blog.I am very Happy to find your blog. I know that you explain it in very good manner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2player free
    friv Games play
    jogos io online
    You really make it seem really easy together with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually one thing that I think I might by no means understand. It seems too complicated and very vast for me. I’m looking ahead to your next put up, I will attempt to get the dangle of it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails