Blogger templates

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Fund The New Dark Pony Designs Resort Collection on Kickstarter


This year I want to take Dark Pony Designs to the next level! Taking inspiration from the desperate need for a vacation to a tropical paradise (see my pinterest mood board), my goal is to create a 10 piece capsule collection of glamorous resort fashion that includes hand painted rhinestone jewelry and accessories in bold tropical color combinations. 
Take a minute and check it out http://kck.st/1mvCEvT
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I am just astonished to see just how good of an article this is.You actually make it appear really easy with your presentation however I in finding this topic to be really one thing which I think I would by no means understand.I am looking forward on your next post,
    best autoketing Shipping Bar for Shopify shipping bar app

    ReplyDelete

  2. play food games
    basketball games 2019
    soccer games free
    I am just astonished to see just how good of an article this is.You actually make it appear really easy with your presentation however I in finding this topic to be really one thing which I think I would by no means understand.I am looking forward on your next post,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails